Are you interested in working as a Warehouse Manager in a prestigious Organization? If yes, then you must apply in Lidl.
It is a famous food retail chain that exists in 31 countries all over the World. There are more than 11,500 stores in Lidl, and currently, 341,000 employees are working in this Company. The primary mission of this organization is to provide healthy food products to customers at an affordable rate.
The retail store of Lidl was opened in Malta in 2008, and now there are nine stores in Malta. Currently, this Company is searching for a good Warehouse Manager. The person appointed as the Warehouse manager needs to supervise the staff in the warehouse and other things like vehicles and goods.
If you think you will be properly suited for this job role, then you must apply to this Company.
Details Of Warehouse Manager Jobs In Malta
|Job sector – Food retail Company|
|Work time – Full-time|
|Name of Company – Lidl|
|Location – Malta, Europe|
|Type of contract – Contract for hiring|
|Position – Warehouse Manager|
|Date Of Application – 29/06/2023|
|Education – Not specified|
|Work experience – Not mentioned. But if you have some years of experience, then it will add value to the interview.|
- Sports Sales Coordinator Jobs In Malta 2023
- Supervisor Jobs In Malta 2023
- Sales Representative Job Openings In Malta 2023
- QC Laboratory Technician(Production) Jobs In Malta 2023
- Tower Crane Operator Jobs In Malta 2023
Join Us on Social Media
- You need to maintain all records of the activities in the warehouse.
- You need to maintain health and safety standards in the warehouse.
- You have to make an annual budget.
- You need to recruit and train warehouse staff.
- You have to manage the warehouse according to the rules and regulations set by the Company.
- You need to improve the performance of the staff working in the warehouse through training and counselling.
- You must be able to speak and write in Maltese and English.
- Knowledge of the Italian language will add value to the interview.
- You must have sound knowledge of MS word and spreadsheets.
- Previous experience as a Warehouse Manager can add your importance during the interview.
- Willingness to work any shift.
- The job role involves communication with staff members and higher authorities. So, communication skills must be strong.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills
- Curiosity to know more things
- Dedicated to the job
What Benefits Will the Company provide
- Retirement benefits
- Disability benefits
- Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Good salary package
- Being able to work with a dynamic team can help give a good career path.
- Paid leave
- Sick leave
- Paid holidays.
- You will for every minute you work overtime.
How Can You Apply
You must update your resume and send it to the email address
Thank you for applying Warehouse Manager post in the Company. You will get a notification regarding the interview soon.
People Also Ask
- warehouse jobs in malta
- manufacturing or warehouse jobs in malta
- warehouse jobs in malta for Indian
- warehouses job
- malta free visa jobs
- inventory jobs in malta
- loading unloading jobs in malta
- warehouse assistant
Join Us on Social Media