Are you aspiring to work as a Sales Representative in a good Company? If yes, then you must apply to Valhmor.
It is an Import /Export Company that was established in 1975. Valhmor mainly deals with fresh and frozen food items like meat, fish, poultry, dairy products, wine, and seafood. They are acquired either from the local markets or from other countries all over the World. The clients of this Company include reputed hotels, restaurants, and Government Agencies in Malta.
The Company is presently in search of a Sales Representative in the Company. The candidate selected for the interview needs to achieve the revenue targets set by the Organization. You have to develop a good relationship with the clients to achieve loyalty for a long duration.
So, if you think you are the right one for this kind of job, apply to this prestigious Company.
Details Of Sales Representative Job Openings In Malta For Sponsorship
|Job sector – Import/Export Company|
|Work time – Full-time|
|Name of Company – Valhmor|
|Location – Malta, Europe|
|Type of contract – Contract to hire|
|Position – Sales Representative|
|Date Of Application – 05/08/2023|
|Education – Secondary level of education|
|Work experience – Experienced|
|Salary – It depends on how you perform in your interview.|
Join Us on Social Media
- You have to take records over the phone and record them on sheets.
- You should be able to use the IT system with confidence.
- You need to check products daily and find the ones that are out of stock.
- You need to prepare information sheets for all the clients of the Company.
- You have to provide an alternative product to the customer that is out of expiry.
- You have to attend training programs, and that may be during or after office hours.
- You have to give feedback daily to the Sales Manager about current marketing trends in the Company.
- You need to have a passion for sales.
- You must have experience as a Sales representative in a good food Industry.
- You must have good knowledge of using the Computer.
- You must be able to speak and write in English.
- You must have a valid driving license, which should be clean.
- Police conduct should be good.
- You should be well acquainted with the roads in Malta.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Dedicated to work
- Passion for sales and aim to succeed
- Able to work with less supervision
- Retirement benefits
- Disability benefits
- Child leave
- Medical insurance
- Life Insurance
- Good salary
- A competitive and friendly work environment will help grow your career.
How Will You Apply
You need to send your resume to the below apply now button.
Thank you for applying for the post of Sales Representative in the Company. You will be notified soon about the interview.
People Also Ask
- Sales Representative In Malta
- Sales Representative In Malta 2023
- Sales Representative In Europe
- Sales Representative For Foreigners In Malta
- Sales Representative Job Openings In Malta
Join Us on Social Media