Are you aspiring to work as Sales Assistant In a prestigious entity? If yes, then you need to apply in Lidl.
It is quite a famous food retail chain not only in Europe but also Worldwide. You will find Lidl stores in 31 countries all over the globe, and it provides healthy and nutritious food products at affordable prices. That’s why most of the customers prefer to buy in Lidl. More than 341,000 employees are working in this organization.
The employees have a continuous learning path right from the day they join the Company. You can self-train yourself as it provides weekly links where you can attend webinars or presentations and improve yourself in almost all aspects.
The Company is existing for 45 years and has been in Malta since 2008. It is presently searching for a person who can do the Sales Assistant jobs well. The candidate has to maintain the store and organize the food products in its place. So, if you like the Company and the job, you can apply to Lidl.
Details Of Sales Assistant Job Openings In Malta
|Job sector – Food & Retail Company
|Work time – Full-time/Part-time
|Name of Company – Lidl
|Location – Malta (Gojo), Europe
|Type of contract – Contract for hiring
|Position – Sales Assistant
|Date Of Application – 02/09/2023
|Education – Not specified
|Work experience – Not mentioned. But if you have some experience, it will increase your priority in the interview.
- Rigid Truck Driver Post In Malta 2023
- Junior Accountant Jobs In Malta 2023
- Purchasing Assistant Jobs In Malta 2023
- Cleaner Jobs In Malta Island 2023
- Cashier Supermarket Job Malta
Join Us on Social Media
- Resolves orders from customers.
- Arrange food items in the proper places in the store.
- Provide the customer with vital information about a food product, price, and details.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Organize the sore
- Maintain cleanliness in the store.
- Unpack the food products and store them in their respective position.
- Check the food product’s freshness from time to time.
- You must be above 18 years old.
- Must write and speak excellently in Maltese and English.
- Communication skill
- Analytical skill
- Interpersonal skill
- Time management
- Eager to learn new things.
- Multitasking skills
- Must not have problems working on weekends and public holidays
- Must not have problems working any shift.
- Positive attitude towards work.
Company Benefits To Work As Sales Assistant
- A full-time contract of 40 hours a week
- A part-time contract of 25 hours a week
- The friendly and demanding environment
- You can participate in various programs with your colleagues, which will help build a good relationship with them.
- Good salary package
- Welfare benefits
- Get payment for almost every minute you devote time to the Company.
- Child care benefits
- Disability benefits
- Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid leave
- Sick leave
How Will You Apply
You need to click the apply now button and send your application.
Thank you for applying Sales Assistant post in the Company. You will get a notification about the interview very soon.
People Also Ask
- Sales Assistant Jobs In Malta
- Sales Assistant Jobs In Malta 2023
- Sales Assistant Job Openings In Malta
- Sales Assistant Jobs In Europe
- Sales Assistant Jobs For Foreigners In Malta
Join Us on Social Media