Are you looking for a job as a Kitchen Porter at Mount Juliet Estate Well, you’re lucky because Mount Juliet Estate is seeking Kitchen Porters to join our awesome team. If you’re available to work full-time hours, keep on reading a full job posting.
Join Mount Juliet Estate as a Kitchen Porter! Elevate your career in luxury hospitality. Competitive pay, global hotel discounts, and more. Apply now for a rewarding journey and improve your hospitality skills.
If you are interested in applying for the above position then create your updated CV and cover letter and click on the Apply Now button.
Details Of Kitchen Porter at Mount Juliet Estate Ireland
|Job Sector- Hotel & Restaurant|
|Working Time – Full Time|
|Type Of Contract- Contract To Hire|
|Name Of Employer – Mount Juliet Estate|
|Position – Kitchen Porter|
|Application Date – 29/09/2023|
|Education – Highschool Prefferd|
|Experience – Not Applicable|
|Salary – €800 To €900 Pm|
What You’ll Do
As a Kitchen Porter, your main job is to keep spick and span in the kitchen.
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen.
- Make sure the kitchen is super clean, including all the pots, pans, plates, and glasses.
- Following a kitchen cleaning schedule.
- Keeping your work area tidy and organized.
- Being a positive team player and helping create a great work atmosphere.
Join Us on Social Media
|Join Us Facebook Page||Click Here And Join Us|
|Join Us Telegram Group||Click Here And Join Us|
|Join Us WhatsApp Group||Click Here And Join Us|
What We’re Looking
We have some requirements to make sure you’re the right fit for the job
- You should be really good at paying attention to details and working quickly and accurately.
- Being organized and able multiple tasks is a must.
- You’ll need to handle a busy kitchen without breaking.
- Teamwork is important, so working well with other co-workers.
- We want you to help our team grow and succeed!
- You’ll need to be flexible and able to work 5 shifts a week, any day from Monday to Sunday.
- You’ll get competitive pay.
- There’s an Employee Assistance Program to help you out when you need it.
- Enjoy discounts at hotels around the world.
- Free staff meals – yum!
- You’ll have a uniform, so you’ll always look sharp.
- We’ll make sure you get the training you need to be the best at your job.
- Plus, you get access to our Health Club for free!
A Bit About Us
Mount Juliet is part of the Tetrarch Hospitality Group, one of Ireland’s top hotel management companies. We manage lots of rooms and have a big team in some of the coolest hotels in Ireland.
Join Our Team
This is your chance to take your career to the next level with a 5-star luxury estate. We’re a supportive bunch, and we can’t wait to have you on board. Send in your application today, and let’s chat!
So, if you’re up for the challenge and ready to join our team, we’re excited to hear from you! Good luck!
Mount Juliet Estate is all about equal opportunities. We welcome everyone, so don’t hold back!
Join Us on Social Media