Are you searching for Healthcare Worker Jobs In Malta For Sponsorship then wait because we are looking for an energetic Fresher / experienced candidate for our hospital.
Our hospital needs a professional healthcare worker who can take care of the patient, feed them and change the patient’s bedsheets and give them what they need at the right time and take care of them throughout the day.
If you have a valid two years of experience as a healthcare worker and you can assist the patients very well and feeding them food and changing their clothes and giving them the right time medicine then you can eligible to apply for this job.
If you are interested in applying for a healthcare worker then you can send your cv and cover letter to recruiting officer’s email address.
Join Us on Social Media
Job Details Of Healthcare Worker Jobs In Malta 2023
|Job Sector- Healthcare Sector|
|Working Time – Full Time|
|Name Of Hospital– Saint James Hospital|
|Type Of Contract- Contract To Hire|
|Position – Healthcare Worker|
|Date Of Application – 20/06/2023|
|Education – High School|
|Working Experience – Entry-Level Experience|
|Salary – Depending On Your Interview|
|How To Apply – Click The Apply Now|
|Location – Malta|
|Send your CV And Cover Letter Following The Email Address|
- Establish relationships with the patient.
- Trying to improve the patient further by listening to a motivational story.
- To encourage the patient to do yoga and explain to them the importance of yoga.
- Helping the patient to bathe and put on clothes and giving their dirty clothes to wash.
- Clean the patient’s room every day by sweeping and mopping.
- Giving the right time by remembering the time of the patient’s medicine.
- 24-hour patient care and attention to their health.
- Required minimum education is used for only reading and speaking and writing.
- It required a basic level of English language.
- Required previous experience as a healthcare worker.
- Required good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift a patient in case of emergency.
- Willingness to work with all people irrespective of caste or creed while working.
- Required minimum 6 months of experience as a health worker.
- Required good physical stamina.
- Knowledge of changing patients’ clothes.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for a healthcare job, you can send your cv and cover letter to the recruiting officer’s email address.
Thanks for applying for the healthcare worker job if you are selected then we will contact you…
Details Of Hospital
- Hospital name: Saint James Hospital
- Address: Burmarrad Road, Burmarrad, Naxxar NXR 6345, Malta
- Contact number: +356 2329 1000
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.stjameshospital.com/
- HR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
People Also Ask
- Healthcare Worker Jobs In Malta
- Healthcare Jobs In Malta
- Medical Jobs In Malta
- Healthcare Assistant Jobs In Malta
- Public Healthcare Jobs In Malta
- Malta Healthcare Job
Join Us on Social Media