Do you want to become a group financial controller in a good entity? If yes, then apply to Attard Bros Group. It is a Malta construction company that specializes in construction, Joinery, manufacturing, retail, and building materials. It was established in 1977 by Michael Attard.
The company is searching for a good group financial controller who will take financial responsibility for both Attard Bros holdings ltd and Attard Bros operations ltd. But you need to have experience of working as a Group Finacial controller in this company.
You need to click on the link attardbros.com and fill in all your basic details like name, email id, country, address, cover letter, and finally, upload your CV. After filling in all these details, click the submit button. If the company selects your CV, you will be called for an interview.
Join Us on Social Media
Details Of Group Finacial Controller Jobs In Malta
|Job Sector – Construction Company
|Work time -Full-time
|Name of company – Attard Bros Group
|Location – Malta
|Application Date – 05/08/2023
|Type of contract – Contract to hire
|Position – Group Finacial Controller (operations)
|Education – You need to have a Master of quantitative finance degree either of level 6 or a Masters’s degree. Additionally, you can apply for this job if you have a degree certificate in finance from a reputed organization.
|Working experience – You should have a minimum of 5 years of experience working here.
|Salary – It depends on the interview
|How to apply – Click on apply now
- Shift Manager Pizza Hut Jobs In Malta
- Front Desk Administrative Assistant Jobs In Malta 2023
- Account Officer Jobs In Malta 2023
- Civil Engineer Jobs In Malta 2023
- Driver Jobs In Malta 2023
What Will Be Your Job Responsibilities
- You have to take financial responsibility and manage accounts
- You have to oversee the payroll calculations
- You need to work with auditors during the audit.
- You must prepare and submit MBR annual returns, NSO returns, and BO forms.
- You have to prepare journals of month and year-end, which may include wages.
- You should know how to prepare an annual budget
- You need to assist in maintaining and developing the accounting policies of the Group and Head office.
- You need to help prepare the CFO report for the company.
- You must prepare group cash flow and investment plan schedules on time.
- You have to prepare VAT returns within four months.
- You need to have an MQF (level 6 ) degree, an MQF level master’s (ACCA), or a degree in finance.
- The candidate needs at least five years of experience or more to work as Group financial controller in the company.
- You must write and speak English X.
- An accounting warrant as a license or certification is required.
What Personal Skills Are Required
- Planning skills
- Organization skills
- You should be able to work under restricted time.
- You should be able to work independently and eager to work in the company as Group Financial Controller.
- You need to enjoy both routine and nonroutine work.
- Time management and multitasking skills
What Technical Skills Are Required For Doing This Job?
- You must know about IFRS(International Finance Reporting Standards) and local tax laws.
- You must have sound MS Office knowledge, mainly in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Shireburn Finacial Management system
- Microsoft Dynamics
What Will The Company give You After Joining
- You will get an attractive salary package
- It will provide you with an energetic team to help your career growth.
How Can You Apply
You need to click on the apply now button fill in your details, and finally, upload your CV. If you have any doubts, then call on +35621415332 or mail.
Thanks for applying for the Group Financial Controller job if you are selected then we will contact you very soon…
People Also Search
- Group Finacial Controller Jobs In Malta
- Group Financial Controller(Operation) jobs in Malta
- Group Finacial Controller Jobs In Malta 2023
- Group Finacial Controller Jobs For Foreigners
Join Us on Social Media